The PTA takes a new approach to regulating private training in British Columbia. The process is now called certification, and institutions can choose from one of two distinct pathways to achieve it: registration or designation.
- 1.1 Who requires a certificate?
- 1.2 Types of certification
- 1.3 Requirements for a certificate
- 1.4 Applying for a certificate (first time applicants only)
- 1.5 Receiving a certificate, invoice and designation mark
- 1.6 EQA and StudentAid BC designations (including eligibility to enroll international students)
- 1.7 Institutions refused a certificate